Yuneec Typhoon H Pro CGO-ET
Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter, fitted with CGO-ET Thermal Infra-red Camera
The Typhoon H Pro CGO-ET Includes:
Typhoon H, ST16+ Ground Station, CGO-ET Thermal Camera, 3x Batteries and Backpack
Typhoon H Pro CGO-ET Key Features:
- Thermal infra-red camera and 1080P low light RGB camera combinable and recordable (picture-in-picture or overlay)
- Temperature measurement and readout
- Selectable colour spectra to enhance the visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for focussing on specific areas
- Team mode with one pilot and one camera operator (Additional ST16 Required)
- ST16+ with HD 720P touch screen display included
- Hexacopter with 5 rotor redundancy - fly safely in event of rotor failure
- Autonomous flight modes - Capture complex shots with ease
The Typhoon H Thermal Camera CGO-ET is a complete Thermal and Visual aerial imaging solution. Use the CGO-ET Dual sensor camera to identify hot spots and capture images even in low light. The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO-ET thermal infrared and low light RGB camera is a cost effective and easy to use all-in-one solution for many applications such as Police, Fire Fighting, Emergency Services, Search and Rescue, Construction, Agriculture and Forestry.
Combined Thermal and Visual Aerial Imaging Solution
While the infrared camera measures the temperature in the image and indicates relative temperature differences, the RGB camera has a twenty times higher light sensitivity compared to the human eye and takes excellent shots even in low light.